When Captain America Swings his Mighty Shield...


I’ve always been a big fan of the ol’ winghead since I was a boy. I thought that his costume looked cool, and I especially liked his indestructible shield.



Even in the Avengers comics, I would like the ones where Cap appears. To me, he is the one who should always be on the Avengers roster.

Chris Evans as Cap


So naturally, I’m really looking forward to the upcoming Captain America: First Avenger movie in the summer. From the trailers so far, I think the movie has potential. Hopefully they will have proper development of the characters in the movie and not just be a special effects and action laden film. I hope that it won’t be too cheesy either (think Spider Man 3 or X-Men 3).

The villainous Hugo "Red Skull" Weaving

 Cap teaser trailer:


No comments:

Post a Comment